Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My Minor Setback

Today I had an adventure of a completely different variety.  When I woke up feeling feverish and sore I knew something as wrong.  I told Dr. Berman and Bryan and so once everyone left for the day we headed to the international hospital/clinic.  There I was informed that yes I had a fever, and what appeared to be a localized infection, but they wanted to be sure.  After being pricked for testing and waiting for a little while, they results came back clear and I was sent on my way with a treatment plan to "live normally." 

Unfortunately, it was decided that I should stay in and relax for the remainder of the day, so I headed to my room.  I filled the time with reading, eating peanut butter and crackers (thanks to Bryan), and sleeping, which I did for pretty much the entire day. Tomorrow I will be back in the flow of things so don't worry there will be more interesting tales to tell then!

No comments:

Post a Comment